- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Workers’ Compensation Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Family Law
- University of Pittsburgh, School of Law, J.D., 2010
- John Carroll University, B.S.B.A. in Accounting, cum laude, 2007
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
Zach Fenstemaker concentrates his practice on litigation and corporate matters. Zach has represented both plaintiffs and defendants in a wide range of matters in state and federal courts, including personal injury cases, workers’ compensation litigation, corporate law matters, commercial real estate litigation, family law matters, contract disputes, and other general civil matters.
Prior to joining Marcus & Shapira in 2010, Zach gained valuable experience interning for the Honorable Debra Todd, Justice of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania.
Zach graduated from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law in 2010 and John Carroll University in 2007 (B.S.B.A. Accountancy, cum laude). At the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, he was a member of the Pittsburgh Tax Review.