Rachel A. Beckman
- Antitrust Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D., 2018
- Duquesne University B.A. in Mathematics with a Business Certificate, cum laude, 2010
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Legal Research & Writing I, Fall 2014
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Legal Research & Writing II, Spring 2015
- Best Brief Award, Spring 2015
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Core/Applied Competencies II, Spring 2018
Rachel focuses her practice on antitrust litigation and commercial litigation matters. Rachel is well known for her legal research and document management skills. Rachel is also greatly involved with electronic discovery in multiple complex cases.
Rachel graduated from Duquesne University School of Law in 2018 and Duquesne University in 2010 (B.A. Mathematics). While completing her Juris Doctor degree as part of the evening program at Duquesne Law, Rachel worked full-time at Marcus & Shapira.
Rachel enjoys boxing, snowboarding, and camping with her family and friends in her spare time.