James F. Rosenberg
- Personal Injury Defense
- Product Liability
- Commercial Litigation
- University of Pittsburgh, School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1988
- University of Pittsburgh, Masters of Business Administration, 2001
- University of Michigan, B.A. in Economics, 1985
- Topics Editor, Law Review, 1987-1988
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Allegheny County Academy of Trial Lawyers
- The Honorable William Standish, United States District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
Few attorneys have as much trial experience as Jim Rosenberg. Jim has been lead counsel in over 90 jury trials representing numerous clients in personal injury actions and commercial litigation. Jim has defended his clients on a wide array of issues, including wrongful death and serious permanent injury claims.
Jim has litigated diverse issues in several courts in the area. Jim has represented a large grocery store chain in personal injury lawsuits in Allegheny, Washington, Westmoreland, Lawrence County, as well as in Ohio and Maryland. Jim has also represented commercial manufacturers and distributors in product liability claims, and has represented a national movie theatre chain and large discount drug chain in personal injury lawsuits.