Daniel B. Mullen
- Labor and Employment Law
- Appellate Practice
- Pittsburgh School of Law, 2014
- University of Colorado at Boulder, B.A., 2010
- Justice Max Baer, Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- The Honorable Joseph K. Reeder, West Virginia's 29th Judicial Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- West Virginia
Dan concentrates his practice on labor and employment matters. Prior to joining Marcus & Shapira in 2018, Dan clerked for the Honorable Max Baer of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania.
Dan graduated from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law in 2014 and the University of Colorado at Boulder in 2010 (B.A. Political Science). During law school, Dan worked for the Pennsylvania Superior Court, the U.S. Department of Justice, and the Honorable Alan N. Bloch of the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania. Prior to attending law school, he served as an intern at The White House: The Executive Office of the President.
Dan volunteers as a mentor for Amachi Pittsburgh, an organization that focuses on individuals with incarcerated parents.